• the fantastic space in the sanctuary of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Indianapolis
• twinkle lights and candle light
• instruments ranging from djembe (African drum) to cello and synthesizer
• a celebration choir, conducted by Pam Blevins Hinkle
• original music by Le Isaac Weaver
• spectacular visuals by Stephanie Lewis Robertson
• feasting and fellowship after the ritual
Oh, and we can’t forget to mention the fun feast afterwards.
Everyone pitches in for the feast, bringing delicious finger food to share while connecting with other attendees.
Indianapolis Winter Solstice Location
Unitarian Universalist Church of Indianapolis
615 W. 43rd Street, Indianapolis, 46208
The parking lot fills up fast. Street parking is available on 42nd and 43rd. Arrive early for the closest spots. The lobby is open starting at 6:00 pm, seating begins at 6:30, the celebration starts at 7:00.
The Celebration will likely sell out both nights. Due to Fire Marshall regulations, the seating capacity in the room is strictly enforced — there is no “standing room” availability. Arrive early.